Thursday, September 9, 2010

Boot Camp

I have signed up to a 6 week Boot Camp for my business... Why I hear you ask??!..... Well I thought my Stampin' Up! business and myself could do with a good kick up the bum!

We get given a list of tasks to do and complete each week...and if we don't get them done and completed- We're BOOTED OUT! :-0

Well i'm glad to say I passed week 1 with flying colours! Yay!

Here is a card I have made for Week 1-Each week there is a stamping task requirement. This week the task is to pick a card in the current IB&C, use the layout to create your own card but you must use different colours and stamps. Here is my card, the layout I used can be found on page 89 of the *NEW* 10/11 Idea Book & Catalogue.
Cardstock: Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Tempting Turquoise
Stamp Sets: I {heart} Hearts, Hello Again

No comments:

Post a Comment