Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Male Cards

I made this "Male" card last week for my Husband's Birthday. He has his own Harley, so I was really excited when I seen this single stamp in our Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue
I was inspired by this design when I seen it on one of the display boards at Stampin' Up! Convention.
I was quiet happy with the end result...

Stamp Set: `a la CARTE Single Stamp- Motocycle (Autumn-Winter Mini Catalgoue Pg.22)
Cardstck: Not Quiet Navy,Real Red, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Staz On Black, Crumb Cake and Real Red Marker
Accessories: Crimper, Crystal Effects and Hemp Twine.


As I liked the design so much I then went on to make more but using a diffrent stamp set.

I think they look great- It's really hard to find and create a nice "Male" card.

Stamp Set: Seaworthy Pg. 73 Idea Book & Catalogue
Cardstck: Not Quiet Navy,Real Red, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Staz On Black, Crumb Cake and Real Red Marker
Accessories: Crimper, Crystal Effects and Hemp Twine.

I think I may have to offer this as a Stamp-A-Stack Class!

Here are the other cards up-close.



 Hope you like them!



2 comments: