Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2011 Christmas Extravaganza Day

It was on again this year, I held my Christmas Extravaganza Day on the weekend just gone and I must say it was a fantastic day! We all had a great time, lots of excitement, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. And the projects went really well.
So onto the photos of what we made.
The 5 Projects we made.


Card folder which holds 4 cards + envelopes


Chocolate Wallet which holds a family size block cadbury chocolate


Christmas Matchbox for Tags


6" x 6" Scrapbook Page


Christmas Cake Box which can fit a fruit cake or puddings


Everyone crafting away!


My downline and beautiful friend Kristy and I


I would also like to give a HUGE Thankyou shout out to my dear friend Felicity for all your help in the lead up and through-out the Christmas Extravaganza Day.You are amazing! xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for your kind comments. I had a fantastic day and lots of fun, such a nice group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gem & Felicity, it was a great day xx

    ReplyDelete